Birthday Party at Gallery Stratford
You say it's your BIRTHDAY? Why then, we have just the party for you. Invite your friends and family to celebrate your big day in a big creative way.
Choose from FOUR amazing birthday packages ::
- The Warhol: In the style of Andy Warhol, participants will delve into the world of printmaking. Using the first letter of their names as inspiration, our mini-Warhols will create brightly coloured prints which will be linked together on canvas to complete a single masterpiece for the birthday boy/girl to take home. Each guest will also get to take home their own set of personal prints.
- The Picasso: Taking inspiration from Picasso’s cubist movement, participants will make funky, colourful, cardboard masks. Once the masks are completed, our educator will snap a group photo of everyone wearing their creations. We will email the high-resolution photo following the party.
- The Lichtenstein: Favouring the comic strip, pop artist icon Roy Lichtenstein produced striking illustrations using dots and lines as well as limiting his colour palette to: green, yellow, red and blue. Participants of this birthday party will enjoy creating a collaborative comic book in honour of the birthday boy/girl. Each child will take home a full-colour copy of the completed comic book.
- The Robertson: Gallery Stratford's most infamous soapstone sculptor, Dawna Robertson, offers this fun, hands-on carving birthday blast. Party artists will create one unique soapstone piece, pendant or sculpture while learning the amazing properties and Inuit traditions of soapstone carving. Each child will take home their soapstone treasure as a lasting memento of an unforgettable birthday party.
Notes to Remember ::
- Parties are suitable for ages 4 – 12; instruction is scaled accordingly
- Duration of party is 1hr 45 minutes (1 hr: studio time + 45 mins: party time)
- Maximum of 10 Party Participants. An additional $25 will be charged per extra participant over the contractual number
- Minimum of 1 Adult to Accompany
- Gallery Stratford supplies all art materials for art making workshop
- Parent/Guardian is responsible for birthday cake and all other party refreshments
- Workshop will start no later than 10 minutes after start of party
- Art Educator will continue to help facilitate party following workshop – but will not be held responsible for hosting the party past allotted workshop time.
- NO candles or flames are allowed due to safety of art guidelines- we suggest musical or flameless candles
- Photography/Filming is allowed
Birthday Party Fee ::
$250 Gallery Member | $275 Non Member
We look forward to holding your child’s birthday party at Gallery Stratford. Please reserve AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR to requested date by contacting Nell Crook at 519.271.5271 x223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.